Starting out in business?
Struggling with your tax returns?
Need help with your accounts?
Most people who start up in business do so because they have a good business proposition, not because they are experts in the financial aspects of running a business. These factors can often be quite daunting to the entrepreneur and this is where we can help by evaluating your ideas and helping you develop them into a feasible business.
- Payroll services
- Bookkeeping and Accounting services
- Company Secretarial services
- Financial Performance Review
- Taxation services
- Business start-up
We can also help you
- Decide on the most suitable structure for your business (i.e. sole trader, partnership or limited company)
- Prepare a business plan, cashflow projections, budgets and trading forecasts to prove the financial viability of your ideas and demonstrate this to the bank / potential investors
- Assess your finance requirements and access the most appropriate source of finance
- Help you establish relationships with banks, solicitors, etc via our well established network of contacts
- Carry out registration procedures with Companies House, Inland Revenue or Customs and Excise
- Set up an internal accounting system which complies with statutory requirements
Call us for a free initial consultation to find out how we can help your ideas become reality.